Make sure you know battery safety and Ohm’s Law before trying a mech mod of any kind.
After purchasing the Purge Redeemer Squonk I decided I was in need of another 21700 mech mod. After checking a few vape stores to see what they had in stock, per their recommendation, (over the Mage and the Bonza Kit) I chose the MECHLYFE ARCLESS.
- Button seems to work loose over time
- Resin sleeve seems a little slick. They will be offering replacement sleeves to allow you to change the look/materials the sleeve is made of.
- Only comes with one Delrin piece that holds the switch/spring in place.
- When you sit the mod down it seems to rest on the button. Not enough weight to fire it but it is still a little annoying and could tip over .
- The grooves cut into the base and can irritate your fingers while firing it.
- Good threading
- The button is very smooth, but it also seems a little mushy
- Hits very well
- Comes with a matching drip tip and resin fire button
- Comes with two spare springs
- Comes with an additional silver-plated contact
- Insulated battery sleeve/liner
- Constant Contact
- Claims a voltage drop of .43
This mod will not be my daily driver as the Delrin seems to want to constantly start to cross-thread and in my mind seems to be a major weakness. For the price of Delrin, it would seem that they could have thrown a spare in the package.