.21 Ohm (Coil Master reading) .20 (DNA250 reading) Alien Clapton Build
My thoughts on the Goon 25MM are as follows.
- Great flavor and clouds
- Great machining
- Deep juice well
- Coils will need to be bent down to get the maximum amount of air flowing across them.
- Easy to build on but the clamps constantly get in the way while trying to get the legs of the coil in place.
- Can be used in single (no idea why you would want to) and a dual coil modes
- *Con – No 510 drip tip adapter
- *Con – Barrel free spins no hard stops. Honestly, have no idea why companies are still making atomizers like this anymore.
- *Con – Hard to grip to adjust the airflow and the Ultum airflow control is hard to see and just seems really cheap.
- *Con – For the price, this just seems cheaply made
- *Con – Only comes in black and stainless