I honestly hate to post this, but this is how the roof rebuild started. None of these attempts worked! I will be making a post of what seems to be working at the moment and is very light and seems to be durable so far.
- Tried using solid boards and quickly realized that this would be way too heavy.
2. I didn’t learn from that mistake, but this was a solid platform. Needless to say, the reason this was too heavy is that I used 3/4″ plywood so I really didn’t save any weight at all with this build. It was very solid though and one of my favorite fails of this build so far.
3. I really thought I had it whipped this time. 🙁